Literary communication and literary history
KeywordsLiterary Work Literary History Actual Reader Language Communication Literary Text
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Eg. E. T. Hall: “The Silent Language”, New York 1959.Google Scholar
- 2.O Ducrot: “Dire et ne pas dire, Principes de sémantique linguistique”, Paris 1972.Google Scholar
- 3.A valuable work on problems related to literary communication is “Kommunikacja językowa a literatura” (Language Communication and Literature) by J. Lalewicz, Wrocŀaw 1975.Google Scholar
- 4.The role of stereotypes in the reception of non-fiction is decribed by K. Bartoszyński in his paper “Zagadnienia komunikacji literackiej w utworach narracyjnych” (Questions of Literary Communication in Narrative Works), published in the volume “Problemy socjologii literatury” (Problems of Literary Sociology), ed. J. Sŀawiński, Wrocŀaw 1971. The German translation available in “Literarische Kommunikation”, ed. R. Fieguth, Kronberg Ts. 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Okopień-Slawińska's “Relacje osobowe w literackiej komunikacji” (Personal Relations in Literary Communication) gives a broad treatment of the subject. The paper appeared in “Problemy socjologii literatury” (Problems of Literary Sociology). The German translation available in “Literarische Kommunikation”.Google Scholar
- 6.There is a sizable number of papers, these mainly in linguistics (inspired for the most part by Hjelmslev), on the subject of connotations. An excellent survey of these problems may be found in an article by P. Delbuille et P. Monot “Le mot ‘connotation’ et son usage en stylistique”, “Cahiers d'analyse textuelle” 1972, No. 14.Google Scholar
- 7.A good idea of Polish works dealing with these matters is offered by two anthologies published in German, notably R. Fieguth's “Literarische Kommunikation”, mentioned above, and “Literaturtheoretische Modelle und Kommunikatives System”, published by W. Kroll and A. Flaker, Kronberg Ts, 1974.Google Scholar
- 8.A broader treatment of the subject is found in my “Świadectwa i style odbioru” (Evidence and Styles of Reception), “Teksty”, 1975, No. 3.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1976