Pesticides in fish tissue and water from Tuttle Creek Lake, Kansas
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Fish Tissue Creek Lake
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Butler, MK and JA Arruda. 1985. Pesticide monitoring in Kansas surface waters: 1973–1984. Pages 196–200in: Perspectives on Nonpoint Source Pollution. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington D.C.Google Scholar
- DeNoyelles, F, WD Kettle, and DE Sinn. 1982. The responses of plankton communities in experimental ponds to atrazine, the most heavily used pesticide in the United States. Ecology 63:1285–1293.Google Scholar
- Food and Drug Administration. 1982. Action levels for poisonous or deleterious substances in human food and animal food. FDA, Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
- Lynch, TR, HE Johnson, and WJ Adams. 1982. The fate of atrazine and a hexachlorobiphenyl isomer in naturally-derived model stream ecosystems. Environ Toxicol Chem 1:179–192.Google Scholar
- National Academy of Science and National Academy of Engineering. 1972. Water Quality Criteria. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc 1988