- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Palyutin, "Categorical Horn classes. I," Algebra Logika,19, No. 5, 582–624 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.K. I. Beidar and A. V. Mikhalev, "Orthogonal completeness and algebraic systems," Usp. Mat. Nauk,40, No. 6, 79–115 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Lyubetskii, "Bounds and sheaves. On certain questions of nonstandard analysis," Usp. Mat. Nauk,44, No. 6, 99–153 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Burris and H. Werner, "Sheaf constructions and their elementary properties," Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,248, No. 2, 269–309 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Omarov, "Elementary theory ofD-powers," Algebra Logika,23, No. 5, 530–537 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Palyutin and S. S. Starchenko, "Horn theories with nonmaximal spectrum," in: Model Theory and Its Applications, Tr. In-st. Mat. Sib. Akad. Nauk SSSR,8, 108–162 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Palyutin, "Spectrum and structure of models of complete theories," in: Handbook on Mathematical Logic. I [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982), pp. 320–383.Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Omarov, "On subsystems of reduced powers," Algebra Logika,12, No. 1, 74–82 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992