Transfer from deducibility in the classical set theory to deducibility in intuitionistic set theory for the language of rings
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Grayson, "Heyting-valued models for intuitionistic set theory," Lect. Notes Math.,753, 402–414 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.P. S. Novikov, "On some existence theorems (1939)," in: Izbrannye Trudy [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Lyubetskii, "Valuations and sheaves. On some questions of nonstandard analysis," Usp. Mat. Nauk,44, No. 4, 99–153 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.M. P. Fourman and D. S. Scott, "Sheaves and logic," Lect. Notes Math.,753, 302–401 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Lyubetskii, "Some applications of the theory of toposes in the study of algebraic systems," in: P. T. Johnson, Topos Theory [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1986), pp. 376–433.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Lyubetskii, "Intuitionistic theory of algebraic systems and nonstandard analysis," Algebra Logika,30, No. 3, 320–332 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992