On the distribution of large prime divisors
- 86 Downloads
KeywordsPrime Divisor Large Prime Divisor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Bellman andK. L. Cooke,Differential-Difference Equations, New York, 1963.Google Scholar
- P. Billingsley,Convergence of Probability Measures, New York, 1968.Google Scholar
- H. Cramér,Mathematical Methods of Statistics, Princeton, 1946.Google Scholar
- N. G. De Bruijn, On the number of positive integers≦x and free of prime factors>y, Nederl. Akad. Wetensch. Proc. Ser. A 54 (1951), 50–60.Google Scholar
- W. Feller,An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Vol. 1, 3rd edition, New York, 1968.Google Scholar
- G. H. Hardy andE. M. Wright,An Introduction to the Theory of Numbers, 4th edition, Oxford, 1959.Google Scholar
- B. V. Levin andA. S. Feinleib, Application of some integral equations to problems of number theory,Russian Math. Surveys 22 (1967), 119–204.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1972