Hope-Landau bifurcations of higher dimensional tori
- 18 Downloads
The existence of degenerate bifurcations from Tm to Tm+1 is proved under the condition of quasi-periodic critical points.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Industrial Mathematic Dimensional Torus High Dimensional Torus Degenerate Bifurcation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Newhause, S., D. Ruelle and F. Takens, Occurrence of strange axiomA attractors near quasi-periodic flow onT m (m⩾3),Comm. Math. Phys.,64 (1978).Google Scholar
- Sell, G.R., Bifurcation of higher dimensional tori,Archives for Rational Mechanics and Analysis,69 (1979).Google Scholar
- Sell, G.R., Resonance and Bifurcation in Hopf-Landau Dynamical System, inNonlinear Dynamics and Turbulence, Pitman, London (1983).Google Scholar
- Cheng Chong-qing, Hopf-Landau bifurcations of a kind of nonlinear systems, dissertation for doctor degree, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi'an, China (1987). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Lin Zhen-sheng,Almost Periodic Linear System and Integral manifolds, Shanghai Scientific and Technological Literature Publishing House, Shanghai, China (1986). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Qian Min, et al., Invariant cycle (integral manifold) bifurcation of non-autonomous system,Acta Math. Sinica,26 (1983). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
© Shanghai University of Technology 1989