On J-integrals near models I, II crack tips in the plate of orthotropic composite material
- 20 Downloads
In this paper, we prove the independence of the path of the J-integrals near models I, II crack tips in the plate of the orthotropic composite material. Then we derive the computing formulae of the J-integrals in the cases of Δ<0and Δ>0 by using a complex variable method and reducing J-integrals to complex form.
The J-integral computational formulae derived in this paper have certain reference value for the theoretical researches and the experimental verifications in the plane fracture for composite material.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Composite Material Complex Form Industrial Mathematic Variable Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Corten, H. T., Fracture mechanics of composites,Fracture (Liebowitz, H., Ed),7 Academic Press, New York, (1972).Google Scholar
- Yang Wei-yang and Zhang Shao-qin, The analysis about the stress field near the crack tip in composite materials,J. Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Institute,7, 3 (1986), 46. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yang Wei-yang and Zhang Shao-qin, An analysis for the strain field and displacement field near model I crack tip in composites,J. Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Institute,8, 1 (1987), 77. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yang Wei-yang and Zhang Shao-qin. The analytic solutions for the stress field, strain field and displacement field near model II crack tip in composites,J. Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Institute,9, 2 (1988), 46. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Li Hao, Chen Shu-jian and Guo Bi-jian,Fracture Mechanics and Composite Material Mechanics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press (1986). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Rice, J. R. A path-independent integral and the approximate analysis of strain concentrations by notches and cracks,J. Applied Mechanics,35, 2 (1968), 379.Google Scholar