The dynamic stiffness matrix of the finite annular plate element
- 53 Downloads
The dynamic deformation of harmonic vibration is used as the shape functions of the finite annular plate element, and some integration difficulties related to the Bessel's functions are solved in this paper. Then the dynamic stiffness matrix of the finite annular plate element is established in closed form and checked by the direct stiffness method. The paper has given wide converage for decomposing the dynamic matrix into the power series of frequency square. By utilizing the axial symmetry of annular elements, the modes with different numbers of nodal diameters are separately treated. Thus some terse and complete results are obtained as the foundation of structural characteristic analysis and dynamic response computation.
KeywordsPower Series Dynamic Response Shape Function Axial Symmetry Characteristic Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Yun Wei-jun,Handbook of Vibration and Shock, National Defence Industry Publishing House, Vol. 1 (1988), 174 – 177. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhang Yi-song, Gao Dc-ping and Yi Li-yun, The finite dynamic element method for vibration analysis of rotating circular disks,Journal of Nanjing Aeronautical Institute, 2(1989), 18 - 30. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Yang Fu-kang,Structural Dynamics, People's Jiaotong Publishing House (1987), 324 – 337. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Lin Jia-keng and Zhang A-zhou, The continuous mass beam elements with axial force,J. of Nanjing Aeronautical Institute, 2 (1984), 1 - 8. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Borri, M. and P. Mantegazza, Efficient solution of quadratic eigen problem arising in dynamic analysis of structures,Comput. Meth. Appl. Meth. Eng., 1 (1977), 19 - 31.Google Scholar
- Wang Lian-xiang and Fang De-zhi, et al.,Handbook of Mathematics, People's Education Publishing House (1979), 627 – 639.Google Scholar