Several classes of integrable nonlinear ordinary differential equations (I) first-order equations
In this paper we give some results of integrability and several classes of integrable equations of first-order nonlinear ordinary differential equations. Many known results of integrability and integrable equations are special cases of them. They may be applied in physics and mechanics, and to derive soliton equations and find soliton solutions.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Mathematical Modeling Soliton Integrable Equation Ordinary Differential Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Li Hong-xiang, Elementary quadratures of ordinary differential equations,Amer. Math. Monthly,89, 3 (1982), 198–208;MR 83d: 34008.Google Scholar
- Wang Cun-zheng, Formulas for solutions of differential equations, I. Formulas for solutions of higher-order linear and nonlinear ordinary differential equations with variable coefficients,Acta Math. Appl. Sinica,5, 3 (1982), 274–284;MR 84c: 34003. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Li Hong-xiang, On periodic solutions of several classes of R Riccati's equation and second-order differential equations,Appl. Math. and Mech. (English Edition),3, 2 (1982), 225–232;MR 83m: 34036.Google Scholar
- Li Hong-xiang, On the finding of solutions for several classes of higher-order linear differential equations with variable coefficients,Acta Math. Appl. Sinica,6, 1 (1983), 29–33:MR 85h: 34003. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang Cun-zheng, Formulas for solutions of differential equations,Kexue Tongbao,30, 16 (1985), 1211–1214. (Chinese Ed.)Google Scholar
- Wang Cun-zheng, Several nonlinear partial differential equations and their soliton solutions,Acta Mathematica Scientia,5, 1 (1985), 43–51. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Kamke, E., Differentialgleichungen: Lösungsmethoden und Lösungen, I.Gewöhnliche Differentialgleichungen, 9 Aufl., B. G. Teubner Stuttgart (1977).Google Scholar
- Murphy, G. M.,Ordinary Differential Equations and Their Solutions, D. Van Nostrand, New York (1960).Google Scholar
- Zheng Long-xi, On several types of integrable first-order differential equations with variable coefficients,Higher Math.,2, 4 (1986), 158–162. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Li Hong-xiang, Some supplements to Kamke's handbook “Gewöhnliche Differentialgleichungen”, I, II,J. Shanghai Inst. of Railway Tech.,7, 1 (1986), 9–22;7, 2 (1986), 27–38. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Li Hong-xiang and Fan Xing, Re-discussion on elementary quadratures of ordinary differential equatins,J. Shanghai Inst. of Railway Tech.,8, 2 (1987), 1–15.Google Scholar