Some problems of second method of Lyapunov. In discrete systems
- 23 Downloads
The geometric properties of the solution set of Lyapunov equation of linear time-invariant discrete system are discussed. Furthermore, the stabitility of piecewise linear discrete systems is studied and some sufficient conditions are obtained for the asymptotical stability of piecewise linear discrete systems in which each sub-system is stable. The results are applied to second order piecewise linear systems.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Linear System Industrial Mathematic Geometric Property Asymptotical Stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brayton, R.K. and C. H. Tong, Stability of dynamical systems: A constructive approach,IEEE Trans. Circuits System.26 (1979), 224.Google Scholar
- Chan, K. S. and H. Tong, A note on sub-system stability and system stability,J. Eng. Math.,1 (1984), 43.Google Scholar
- Chan, K.S. and H. Tong, On the use of the deterministic Lyapunov function for the ergodicity of stochastic difference equations.Adv. Appl. Prob.,17 (1985), 666.Google Scholar
- Huang Lin,Linear Algebra in System and Control Theory, Science Press (1984). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Rockafellar, R. T.,Convex Analysis, Princeton University Press (1972).Google Scholar
- Tong, H.,Threshold Models in Nonlinear Time Series Analysis, Lecture Notes in Statistics 21, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg (1983).Google Scholar
- Willson, A.N., A stability criterion for nonautonomous difference equations, with application to the design of a digital FSK oscillator,IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst.,21 (1974), 124.Google Scholar