Lévy processes and homogeneous killing transformation
- 23 Downloads
In this paper we introduce homogeneous multiplicative functionals of Lévy processes and investigate their bivariate Revuz measures. We also prove that the sector condition will be inherited by sub-Lévy processes through the killing transformation.
Key wordsLévy processes multiplicative functionals Revuz measures sector condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.M. Blumenthal and R.K. Getoor. Markov Processes and Potential Theory. Academic Press, New York-San Francisco-London, 1968.Google Scholar
- K. Ito. Lecture on Stochastic Processes. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay, 1961.Google Scholar
- P. Fitzsimmons and T. Salisbury. Capacity and Energy for Multiparameter Markov Processes.Ann. Inst. Henri. Poincaré, 1989, 25: 325–350.Google Scholar
- R.K. Getoor. Excessive Measure. Birkhäuser, Boston-Basel-Berlin, 1990.Google Scholar
- Z. Ma and M. Röckner. Introduction to Theory of Dirichlet Forms. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1992.Google Scholar
- M.J. Sharpe. General Theory of Markov Processes. Academic Press, San Diego, 1988.Google Scholar
- J. Ying. Revuz Measures and the Feynman-Kac Formula. Ph.D. Thesis, UC San Diego, 1993.Google Scholar