On the plane stress boundary value problem of quasi-static linear thermoelasticity
- 44 Downloads
The stress boundary value problem of quasi-static linear thermoelasticity is discussed. The thermoelastic systems on bounded simply-connected domain is decoupled. The decoupled temperature equation is investigated by using accurate estimation and the contractive mapping principle. Representation of solution of the field equation is obtained, and some solvability results are proved.
Key wordsThermoelasticity stress boundary value problem decoupling Bergman kernel of the domain contractive mapping principle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Begehr and Lin. A Mixed-contact Boundary Problem in Orthotropic Elasticity. Pitman Publishing Ltd., 1992, Research Notes in Maths., Series No.263, H. Begehr and A. Jeffrey (Editors), 219–239.Google Scholar
- L. Hua, W. Lin and Z. Wu. Second Order Systems of Equations on the Plane. Pitman Publishing Ltd., London, 1985.Google Scholar
- O.A. Ladyzhenskaya. The Boundary Value Problems of Mathematic Physics. Springer-Verlag, New York, 1985.Google Scholar
- J. Lu (Lu Chien-ke). Complex Methods in Plane Elasticity. Wuhan University press, Wuhan, 1986 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- P. Shi and Y. Xu. Quasi-static Linear Thermoelasticity on the Unit Disk.J. Elasticity, 1993, 31: 209–218.Google Scholar
- I.N. Vekua. Generalized Analytic Functions. Hayka, Mockba, 1988.Google Scholar
- Y.Q. Zhao. On Plane Displacement Boundary Value Problem of Quasi-static Linear Thermoelasticity.Applicable Analysis, 1995, 56: 117–129.Google Scholar