Solutions containing delta-waves of Cauchy problems for a nonstrictly hyperbolic system
- 64 Downloads
In this paper, we prove the global existence and uniqueness of generalized solution defined by Lebesgue-Stieltjes integral containing the so calledδ-wave for Cauchy problems of a nonstrictly hyperbolic system, and obtain some interesting properties of theδ-wave.
Key wordsHyperbolic system generalized solution δ-wave Lebesgue-Stieltjes integral
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Xiaxi Ding. On a Non-strictly Hyperbolic System. Preprint, Dept. of Math. University of Jyvaskyla, No. 167, 1993.Google Scholar
- Xiaxi Ding and Zheng Wang. Existence and Uniqueness of Discontinuous Solutions Defined by Lebesgue-Stieltjes Integral. Preprint.Google Scholar
- E. Hopf. The Partial Differential Equationu t+uu x=μu xx.Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 1950, 3: 201–230.Google Scholar
- Caizhong Li and Xiaozhou Yang. Riemann Problems of a Class of Non-strictly Hyperbolic Equations. Preprint.Google Scholar
- D. Tan, T. Zhang and Y. Zheng. Delta-shock Wave as Limits of Vanishing Viscosity for Hyperbolic Systems of Consavation Laws.Journal of Diff. Eqs., 1994, 112(1), 1–32.Google Scholar