Distribution of the a blood-group activity in porcine serum
Specialia Haematologica, Immunologica
The A blood-group activity of pig serum is bound to a lipid, in some cases also to a nonlipid fraction. The major lipidic A activity (roughly 50%) is carried with the HDL class, while the VLDL and LDL classes contain roughly 25% each.
KeywordsLipid Major Lipidic Porcine Serum Nonlipid Fraction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.J. C. Sneath andP. H. A. Sneath, Nature, Lond.176, 172 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Stormont, Proc. natn. Acad. Sci., USA35, 232 (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Rendel, Acta agric. scand.7, 224 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.L. M. Sprague, Genetics43, 906 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Hojný, Anim. Blood Grps. biochem. Genet.5, 3 (1974).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1976