Entgegnung zu den vorstehenden Bemerkungen
- 16 Downloads
The problem of the UV- and UR-corrections in the solar constant of the Astrophysical Observatory of the Smithsonian Inst. seems to be insoluble without close contact with the APO himself. Therefore the writer suggests the re-animation of the specialized «sub-committee for absolute pyrheliometry» in the former IMO as discussion-group of all specialists concerned in this matter, especially of the APO.
In writer's publications theBouguer-Lambert law had been used chiefly asformal principle of extrapolation up to air mass 0, as stated before byW. Wundt and others. Really one has to adopt also other forms of extrapolation according to the character of the radiation series.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).s. beiSchüepp Lit. 1.Google Scholar
- (2).M. Nicolet, Contrib. Inst. R. Met. Belg. Nr. 1 (1951).Google Scholar
- (3).P. Moon, Journ. Franklin Inst. 230, Nr. 5 (1940).Google Scholar
- (4).betr. «Subkommission für Absolut-Pyrheliometrie», OMI Nr. 33, Strahlungskommission, Protokoll Oxford 1936 (Leyde 1937). S. 10–12.Google Scholar
- (5).Aurén s. beiSchüepp Lit. 4.Google Scholar
- (6).Fritz H. W. Albrecht,Establishment of a radiat. network, Diese Zschr. V. 29, p. 133 (1954).Google Scholar