Actions of disodium cromoglycate (DSCG) on human skin responses to histamine, codeine and Paf-acether
Microcirculation in Inflammation
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsHistamine Human Skin Disodium Cromoglycate Disodium Cromoglycate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.E.C. Altounyan,Review of clinical activity and mode of action of sodium cromoglycate, Clin. Allergy10, 481–489 (1980).Google Scholar
- C.B. Archer, C.P. Page, W. Paul, J. Morley andD.M. MacDonald,Inflammatory characteristics of platelet-activating factor (Paf-acether) in human skin, Br. J. Derm.110, 45–50 (1984).Google Scholar
- C.P. Page, W. Paul, C.B. Archer, D.M. MacDonald andJ. Morley, Paf-acether, a mediator of acute and persisting inflammation to non-allergic and allergic stimuli. InPlatelet-Activating Factor. INSERM Symposium No. 23, pp. 357–366. (Eds J. Benveniste and B. Arnoux. Elsevier Science Publishers B.V. 1983.Google Scholar
- M.J. Phillips, R.H. Meyrick Thomas, I. Moodley andR.J. Davies,A comparison of the in vivo effects of ketotifen, clemastine, chlorpheniramine and sodium cromoglycate on histamine and allergen induced weals in human skin, Br. J. Clin. Pharmac.15, 277–286 (1983).Google Scholar
- L.M. Lichtenstein, R.P. Schleimer, D.W. MacGlashan, S.P. Peters, E.S. Schulman, D. Proud, P.S. Creticos, R.M. Naclerio andA. Kagey-Sobotka,In vitro andin vivo studies of mediator release from human mast cells. InAsthma III (Eds A.B. Kay, L.M. Lichtenstein and K.F. Austen). Academic Press, 1–15 (1984).Google Scholar
- R.N. Pinckard, L.M. McManus, C. Demopoulos, M. Halonen, P.O. Clark, J.O. Shaw, W.T. Kniker andD.J. Hanahan,Molecular pathobiology of acetyl glyceryl ether phosphorylcholine: evidence for the structural and functional identity with platelet activating factor, J. Reticuloendothel. Soc.28, 95–103 (1980).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1985