Algebras with finitely approximable positively representable enrichments
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, Problems of Solvability and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Ershov, Theory of Numbering [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Mal'tsev, "Constructive algebras, 1," in: Collected Works, Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1976), pp. 134–165.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Rogers, Jr., Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill, New York-Toronto-london (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Logic Notebook, Novosibirsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.J. A. Bergstra and J. V. Tucker, "Algebraic specifications of computable and semicomputable data structures," Preprint, Amsterdam (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.J. A. Bergstra and J. V. Tucker, "A characterization of computable data types by means of a finite equational specification method," Lecture Notes in Comput. Sci.,85, 76–90 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988