KeywordsLanguage Game Ostensive Definition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tractatus Logico - Philosophicus, translated by D. F. Pears and B. F. McGuinness, Routledge & Kegan Paul, London, (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.Philosophical Investigations, translated by G. E. M. Anscombe, The Macmillan, New York, (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.Philosophical Grammar, edited by Rush Rhees and translated by Anthony Kenny, University of California Press, Berkeley and Los Angeles, (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Principles of Linguistic Philosophy, from the notes of F. Waismann, translated by R. Harre, Macmillan and St. Martin's Press, London and New York, (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Wittgenstein: Understanding and Meaning, G. P. Baker and P. M. S. Hacker, Basil Brockwell, Oxford, (1980) pp. 34ff.Google Scholar
- 6.Wittgenstein and the Vienna Circle, conversations recorded by F. Waismann, translated by B. McGuinness, Barnes and Noble, New York, (1979), pp. 209–210.Google Scholar
- 7.The Blue and Brown Books, Harper and Row, New York, (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.cf.Wittgenstein: Understanding and Meaning, ibid., p. 93f.Google Scholar
- 9.Wittgenstein and the Vienna Circle, ibid.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1986