Evaluation of pentron D-90® toxicity to juvenile estuarine fish and blue crabs
KeywordsToxicity Waste Water Water Management Water Pollution Blue Crab
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- AMERICAN PUBLIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION, AMERICAN WATER WORKS ASSOCIATION and WATER POLLUTION CONTROL FEDERATION: Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. 14th ed. Amer. Public Health Assoc., Washington, D. C. (1976).Google Scholar
- DOUDOROFF, P. and M. KATZ: Sewage Ind. Wastes25, 802 (1953).Google Scholar
- HEM, J. D. and W. H. CROPPER: U. S. Geological Survey Water-Supply Paper 1459-A. U. S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C. (1959).Google Scholar
- HILDEBRAND, S. F. and W. C. SCHROEDER: Fishes of Chesapeake Bay. Bull. No. 43. U. S. Bureau Fish. U. S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C. (1927).Google Scholar
- McKEE, J. E. and H. W. WOLF: Water quality criteria. 2nd ed. California State Water Resources Control Board Publ. No. 3-A. Sacramento, Calif. (1971).Google Scholar
- STRICKLAND, J. D. H. and T. R. PARSON: A practical handbook of seawater analysis. Bull. 167. 2nd ed. Fish. Res. Bd. Can., Ottawa (1972).Google Scholar
- STUMM, W. and J. J. MORGAN: Aquatic chemistry. An introduction emphasizing chemical equilibria in natural waters. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, N. Y. (1970).Google Scholar
- WILLIAMS, A. B.: Fish. Bull.72, 685 (1970).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1980