Groups contained between groups of lie type over various fields
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Levchuk, "Parabolic subgroups of certain ABA-groups," Mat. Zametki,31, 509–525 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Merzlyakov, "Linear groups," Itogi Nauki i Tekh. Algebra. Topologiya, Geometriya,16, 35–89 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.Kourovskaya Tetrad, 7th ed., Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.N. C. Romanovskii, "Subgroups lying between special linear groups over a ring and a subring of it," Mat. Zametki,6, 335–345 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. I. Borevich, "On subgroups of linear groups rich in transvections," Zap. Nauchn. Sem. Leningr. Otd. Mat. Inst.,75, 22–31 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Levchuk, "On generating sets of root elements of Chevalley groups over a field," Algebra Logika,22, 504–517 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. N. Nuzhin, "Subgroups of Chevalley groups over a locally finite field, rich in root elements," 16th All-Union Algebra Conf. [in Russian], Part 1, Leningrad (1981), pp. 118–119.Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. N. Nuzhin, "Subgroups of groups of Lie type, rich in root elements," 8th All-Union Symposium on Group Theory [in Russian], Kiev (1982), p. 90.Google Scholar
- 9.R. W. Carter, Simple Groups of Lie Type, Wiley, London-New York-Sydney (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Gorenstein, Finite Groups, Harper and Row, New York-Evanston-London (1968).Google Scholar
- 11.E. Abe, "Coverings of twisted Chevalley groups over commutative rings," Sci. Repts. Tokyo Kyoiku Daigaku,A13, No. 366–382, 42–66 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984