HomogeneousO′-elements in structural pre-orders
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, Decision Problems and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.H. J. Keisler and C. C. Chang, Model Theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Rogers, Jr., Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Goncharov, "Totally transcendental decidable theory without nonconstructivizable homogeneous theories," Algebra Logika,19, No. 2, 137–149 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Goncharov, B. N. Drobotun, "On numerations of saturated and homogeneous models," Sib. Mat. Zh.,25, No. 2, 25–41 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Goncharov and A. T. Nurtazin, "Constructive models of complete decidable theories," Algebra Logika,12, No. 2, 125–142 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Denisov, "Constructive homogeneous extensions," Sib. Mat. Zh.,25, No. 6, 60–69 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Denisov, "Every decidable theory has an O'-strongly constructive homogeneous model," in Computable Invariants of Algebraic Systems [in Russian], VTs SO, Akad. Nauk SSSR, 13–21 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.B. N. Drobotun, "On numerations of simple models," Sib. Mat. Zh.,18, No. 5, 1002–1014 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Putnam, "Trial and error predicates and the solution of a problem of Mostowski," J. Symbolic Logic,30, No. 1, 49–57 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990