KeywordsMathematical Logic Alternative Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Zhevlakov, A. M. Slin'ko, I. P. Shestakov, and A. I. Shirshov, Rings That Are Nearly Associative, Academic Press, New York (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Kuz'min, "Mal'tsev algebras of dimension five over a field of characteristic zero," Algebra Logika,9, No. 6, 691–700 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Mal'tsev, Selected Works, Vol. I, Classical Algebra [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976), pp. 279–291.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Morozov, "The classification of nilpotent Lie algebras of order six," Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 4, 161–171 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Peirce, "Linear associative algebras," Am. J. Math.,4, 96–229 (1881).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985