Subgroups of large finite groups and the linear optimization problem
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Logic Finite Group Linear Optimization Linear Optimization Problem Large Finite Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. D. Mazrov and A. N. Fomin, "Finite simple non-Abelian groups," Mat. Zametki,34, No. 6, 821 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.D. E. Littlewood, The Theory of Group Characters and Matrix Representations of Groups, Oxford (1940).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Mazurov and N. P. Mazurova, "Large subgroups of the simple groupF 2," Mat. Zametki,37, No. 2, 145 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Chernikov, Linear Inequalities [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Harada, "On the simple groupF of the order 214,36,56,7,11,19," in: Proc. Conf. Finite Groups, New York (1976), p. 119.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Murtaf, Modern Linear Programming [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.P. E. Smith, "A simple subgroup ofM? andE g(3)," Bull. London Math. Soc.,8, No. 1, 161 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.Character Tables of Sporadic Simple Groups, Aachen (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987