These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Dorofeev and S. V. Pchelintsev, "Varieties of standard and attainable algebras," Sib. Mat. Zh.,18, No. 5, 995–1001 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Dorofeev, "Varieties of generalized standard and generalized attainable algebras," Algebra Logika,15, No. 2, 143–167 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Dorofeev, "Some properties of the join of varieties of algebras," Algebra Logika,16, No. 1, 24–39 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Pchelintsev, "On the variety generated by a free algebra of type (−1, 1) and of rank 2," Sib. Mat. Zh.,22, No. 3, 162–178 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Pchelintsev, "An example of a prime Jordan algebra generated by absolute zerodivisors," in: Abstracts of Reports, 17th All-Union Algebra Conference, Part 1, Minsk (1983), p. 158.Google Scholar
- 6.R. É. Roomel'di, "Centers of a free (−1, 1)-ring," Sib. Mat. Zh.,18, No. 4, 861–876 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Specht, "Gesetze in Ringen. I," Math. Z.,52, 557–589 (1950).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987