Calculations for circular arc type corrugated membrane
- 24 Downloads
Using Chien Wei-zang's general solutions of axial symmetrical ring shells, we calculate the stress and displacement of circular arc type corrugated membrane under axial loads in this paper. According to the results of calculation, we plot the usable graphs for engineering. Scientists and technicians can keep these graphs for easy reference.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling General Solution Industrial Mathematic Axial Load Easy Reference
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chien Wei-zang, Zheng Se-liang,Academia Monograph of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Jiang Su Scientific Publishing House (1980, 1–10). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Huang Qian, Chen Shan-lin, Chien Wei-zang, Discussion on the general solution of axisymmetrical ring shells,Applied Mathematics and Mechanics,2, 2 (1981).Google Scholar
- Novoznov, V. V.Theory of Thin Shells, Scientific Publishing House (1951). (Chinese version)Google Scholar
- Chien Wei-zang, Calculations of semi-circular arc type corrugated tube-application of the thory of slender ring shells,Journal of Qinghua University,19, 1 (1979). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Timoshenko S., S. Woinowsky-Krieger,Theory of Plates and Shells, Scientific Publishing House, Beijing (1977). (Chinese version)Google Scholar