Finite distributive lattices of quasivarieties
KeywordsMathematical Logic Distributive Lattice Finite Distributive Lattice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Budkin and V. A. Gorbunov, "On the theory of quasivarieties of algebraic systems," Algebra Logika,14, No. 2, 123–142 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Gorbunov and V. I. Tumanov, "On a class of lattices of quasivarieties," Algebra Logika,19, No. 1, 59–80 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Gorbunov and V. I. Tumanov, "On the structure of lattices of quasivarieties," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,254, No. 2, 272–275 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. L. Ershov, Decidability Problems and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algebraic Systems [in Russian], Nauka (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Gorbunov and D. M. Smirnov, "Finite algebras and the general theory of quasivarieties," in: Colloq. Math. Soc. J. Bolyai. 28. Finite Algebra and Multiple-Valued Logic, Szeged (Hungary) (1979), pp. 325–332.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Gratzer, General Lattice Theory, Akademie-Verlag, Berlin (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984