Varieties of pro-p-groups of second order matrices
KeywordsMathematical Logic Order Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Zubkov, "The central lower series of a pro-p-group of second-order general matrices," Preprint No. 731, Akad. Nauk SSSR Sib. Otd., Vychisl. Tsentr., Novosibirsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Bakhturin, Identical Relations in Lie Algebras, VNU Science Press, Utrecht (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Bourbaki, Lie Groups and Lie Algebras, Chaps. 1–3, Springer, Berlin (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Zubkov, "The lattices of subvarieties of pro-p-groups has the power of the continuum," Sib. Mat. Zh.,29, No. 3, 194–197 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Bourbaki, Commutative Algebra, Chaps. 1–7, Springer, Berlin (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Kostrikin, Around Burnside [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. P. Razmyslov, "The existence of a finite basis for the identities of the matrix algebra of order two over a field of characteristic zero," Algebra Logika,12, No. 1, 83–113 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991