Structure of supercopiable p-groups
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Fundamentals of the Theory of Groups, 3rd ed. [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. B. Mel'nikov, "On quasicopiable groups," in: Structural Questions of Group Theory [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1986), pp. 101–114.Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. B. Mel'nikov, "On the commutator subgroup of supercopiable p-groups," in: Investigations of Algebraic Systems Based on Properties of Their Subsystems [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1985), pp. 85–100.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Gorenstein, Finite Groups, 2nd ed., Chelsea, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Huppert, Endliche Gruppen, I, Springer, Berlin (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989