KeywordsMathematical Logic Arbitrary Rank
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Shunkov, "M P-groups," Algebra Logika,23, No. 4, 445–475 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Shunkov, "On the definition of anM P-group," Algebra Logika,25, No. 1, 111–113 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Fundamentals of Group Theory [in Russian], 3rd edn., Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Gorenstein, Finite Groups, Harper and Row, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Shunkov, "On a criterion for nonsimplicity of groups," Algebra Logika,14, No. 5, 576–603 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Sozutov and V. P. Shunkov, "Infinite groups saturated by Frobenius subgroups," Algebra Logika,16, No. 6, 711–735 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.S. N. Chernikov, Groups with Prescribed Properties of a System of Subgroups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.W. Feit and J. G. Thompson, "Solvability of groups of odd order," Pac. J. Math.,13, NO. 3, 775–1025 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.S. I. Adyan, The Burnside Problem and Identities in Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.S. I. Adyan, "An axiomatic method for constructing groups with prescribed properties," Usp. Mat. Nauk,32, No. 1, 3–15 (1977).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Yu. Ol'shanskii, "Groups of bounded period with subgroups of prime order," Algebra Logika,21, No. 5, 553–618 (1982).Google Scholar
- 12.A. I. Sozutov, "On the existence in a group of infinite subgroups with a nontrivial locally finite radical," Preprint, Computation Center, Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Krasnoyarsk, 11–19 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988