Chronic inflammation: Cellular events
Symposium 2 Chronic Inflammation: Cellular Events Co-Chairman's Introductory Remarks
KeywordsChronic Inflammation Cellular Event
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C.G. Van Arman, R.P. Carlson, P.J. Kling,Experimental gouty synovitis caused by bacterial endotoxin adsorbed onto urate crystals, Arthr Rheum.17, 439 (1974).Google Scholar
- F. Smith and R. Montgomery,Chemistry of Plant gums and mucilages (Rheinhold, New York 1959), p. 405.Google Scholar
- Y. Mizushima, Y. Wada and K. Yasumira,Delayed hypersensitivity induced by carrageenan, Int. Arch. Allergy appl. Immun.46, 731 (1974).Google Scholar
- K. Swingle,Evaluation for anti-inflammatory activity. in:Anti-inflammatory Agents, vol. II (Eds. R.A. Scherrer and M.W. Whitehouse; Academic Press, 1974). p. 42–45.Google Scholar
- M.W. Whitehouse, L. Field, R.G. Ryall and C.W. Denko,Is penicillamine a drug precursor? Scand. J. Rheumatol.4, Suppl. 8, Abstr. 183 (1975).Google Scholar
- P.Y. Paterson,Experimental allergic encephalomyelitis and multiple sclerosis as immunologic diseases: a critique, in:Multiple Sclerosis (Eds. F. Wolfgram, G.W. Ellison, J.G. Stevens and J.M. Andrews; Academic Press, New York 1972), p. 554.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1976