A simple method of cannulating the portal vein and obtaining multiple blood samples in the rat
- 26 Downloads
A simple and rapid technique for cannulating the portal vein in the rat is described. Multiple blood samples can be obtained or alternatively substrate may be infused through the cannula.
KeywordsBlood Sample Portal Vein Multiple Blood Rapid Technique Multiple Blood Sample
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 6.T. Suzuki, Y. Saitoh, S. Isozaki and R. Ishida, J. pharm. Soc.62, 345 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.K. S. Pelzmann and R. N. Havemeyer, J. pharm. Soc.60, 331 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.W. F. Berman, J. O. Bautista, S. Rogers and S. Segal, Biochim. biophys. Acta415, 90 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Honnegar and B. Semenza, Biochim. biophys. Acta318, 390 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.E. Steiger, H. M. Vars and S. J. Dudrick, Archs Surg. Chicago104, 330 (1972).Google Scholar
© Birkhüuser Verlag 1981