Comparative studies of the protein binding of digoxin and its metabolites
- 20 Downloads
The protein binding of Digoxin (D), Dihydrodigoxin (DH), Digoxigenin Bisdigitoxoside (DB) and Digoxigenin Monodigitoxoside (DM) was concentration independent and unaltered by the presence of high concentrations of the analogous compounds. The respective percentage of protein binding for D, DH, DB and DM were 22%, 22%, 23% and 27%.
KeywordsDigoxin Analogous Compound Respective Percentage
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Greenwood, W. Snedden, R.P. Hayward andJ. Landon,The Measurement of Urinary Digoxin and Dihydrodigoxin by Radioimmunoassay and by Mass Spectroscopy, Clinical Chimica Acta62, 213–224 (1975).Google Scholar
- E. Iisalo,Clinical Pharmacokinetics of Digoxin, Clin. Pharmacokin.2, 1–16 (1975).Google Scholar
- W. Zilly, E. Richter andN. Rietbrock,Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Digoxin and β-Methyl Digoxin-12a-3-H in Patients with Acute Hepatitis, Clin. Pharmacol. Ther.17, 302–309 (1974).Google Scholar
- D.M. Huffmann, C.V. Mannion andD.L. Azarnoff,Absorption of Digoxin from Different Oral Preparations in Normal Subjects During Steady State, Clin. Pharmacol. Ther.16, 310–317 (1972).Google Scholar
- E.E. Ohnhaus, P. Spring andL. Dettli,Protein Binding of Digoxin in Human Serum, Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol.5, 34–36 (1972).Google Scholar