KeywordsHistamine Histamine Secretion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. F. Riley and G. B. West,The presence of histamine in tissue mast cells. J. Physiol. (Lond.)120, 528–537 (1953).Google Scholar
- J. L. Mongar and H. O. Schild,Inhibition of the anaphylactic reaction. Effect of temperature on the anaphylactic reaction. J. Physiol. (Lond.)135, 301–338 (1957).Google Scholar
- N. Chakravarty,Metabolic changes in mast cells associated with histamine release. In:Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology. Histamine and Antihistamines, Vol. XVIII/2 (Ed. M. Rocha e Silva) pp. 93–108, Springer-Verlag 1978.Google Scholar
- D. E. Knight and P. F. Baker,Calcium dependence of catecholamine release from bovine adrenal medullary cells after exposure to intense electric fields. J. Mem. Biol.68, 107–140 (1982).Google Scholar
- J. P. Bennett, S. Cockcroft and B. D. Gomperts,Rat mast cells permeabilized with ATP secrete histamine in response to calcium ions buffered in the micromolar range. J. Physiol. (Lond.)317, 335–345 (1981).Google Scholar
- N. Chakravarty and E. Holm Nielsen,Calmodulin in mast cells and its role in histamine secretion. Agents and Actions26, 122–125 (1988).Google Scholar
- N. Chakravarty,The role of protein kinase C in histamine secretion. Proc. Xth International Congress of Pharmacology, Sydney, Australia. Abstracts, O 413 (1987).Google Scholar
- N. Chakravarty, B. Kjeldsen, M. Hansen and E. Holm Nielsen,The involvement of protein kinase C in exocytosis in mast cells. Exptl. Cell Res. (In press).Google Scholar
- K. Takada, N. Amino, T. Telsumoto and K. Miyai,Phorbol esters have a dual action through protein kinase C in regulation of proliferation of FRTL-5 cells. FEBS Letts234, 13–16 (1988).Google Scholar
- B. D. Gomperts,Calcium shares the limelight in stimulus-secretion coupling. Trensd biochem. Sci.11, 290–292 (1986).Google Scholar
- S. Cockcroft,Polyphosphoinositide phosphodiesterase: regulation by a novel guanine nucleotide binding protein, G p. Trends biochem. Sci.12, 75–78 (1987).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1990