Inhibition of human leucocytes locomotion by anti-inflammatory drugs
In this study we have demonstrated that acidic non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in low concentrations inhibited human PMN locomotion in vitro. A speculative mechanism of action is proposed.
KeywordsSpeculative Mechanism Leucocyte Locomotion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.P.C. Wilkinson, Exp. Cell Res.103, 515 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.P.C. Wilkinson, in: Chemotaxis and Inflammation, p. 168. Churchill-Livingstone, Edinburgh 1974.Google Scholar
- 9.J.R. Vane, in: Inflammation, p. 261. Ed. I.M. Lepow and P.A. Wald, Academic Press, New York 1972.Google Scholar
- 12.F. Dray, E. McCall and L.J.F. Youlten, Int. Congr. Inflammation, Bologna 1978, Abstr. p. 140.Google Scholar
- 13.G. Marone, A.K. Sobotka and L.M. Liechtenstein, Int. Congr. Inflammation, Bologna 1978, Abstr. p. 139.Google Scholar
- 14.S. Spisani and S. Traniello, Proc. Soc. exp. Biol. Med., submitted for publication.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1979