A mutagenic effect of saccharin in Chinese hamsters, using the in vivo SCE test, was observed when massive overdoses were administered; cyclamate was not mutagenic.
KeywordsMutagenic Effect Saccharin Mutagenic Activity Cyclamate Massive Overdose
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Food Chemical News, Nov. 20 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.D.L. Arnold, C.A. Moodie, M.C. Grice, S.M. Charbonnean and I.C. Munro, Toxicology Research Division, Health Protection Branch, Ottawa, Canada, April 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.P.G.N. Kramers, Mut. Res.32, 81 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9..W. Renner, Drug Res., in press (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.FAO Nutrition Meetings Report Series No. 44A, WHO/Food Add./68.33, 1967.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1979