A simple, rapid and highly sensitive method of separation and quantification of uric acid, hypoxanthine, and xanthine by HPLC
Short Communications New Methods and Apparatus
- 46 Downloads
Uric acid, hypoxanthine, and xanthine can be analyzed in ng quantities from a variety of insect materials in less than 10 min from sample collection to quantification of all 3 purines.
KeywordsHPLC Uric Acid Purine Xanthine Hypoxanthine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Cochran, D. G., in: Insect biochemistry and function, p. 225. Eds D. J. Candy and B. A. Kilby. 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Briegel, H., Experientia36 (1980) 1428.Google Scholar
- 4.Ryba, M., and Beranek, J., J. Chromat.211 (1981) 337.Google Scholar
- 5.Gehrke, C. W., Kuo, K. C., and Zumwalt, R. W., J. Chromat.188 (1980) 129.Google Scholar
- 7.Brown, N. D., Kintzios, J. A. and Koetitz, S. E., J. Chromat.177 (1979) 170.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1983