Evaluating national efficiency and regional distributive effects of public investments
National-Regional Impact Evaluation
KeywordsPublic Investment Distributive Effect National Efficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Graham, R. E., Jr., and J. T. Romans. “Regional Economic Accounting in the U.S., Office of Business Economics: An Appraisal,”Review of Income and Wealth, Series 17, No. 1, 1971.Google Scholar
- Garnick, D. H., C. E. Trott, A. Olson, H. Hertzfeld, V. Fahle.Toward Development of a National-Regional Impact Evaluation System and the Upper Licking Area Pilot Study. Staff Paper in Economics and Statistics, No. 18, Office of Business Economics. Wash, D.C.: U.S. Department of Commerce, March, 1971.Google Scholar
- Maass, A. et al.Design of Water-Resource Systems: New Techniques for Relating Economic Objectives, Engineering Analysis and Government Planning. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1962.Google Scholar
- Marglin, S.Public Investiment Criteria. Cambridge: The M.I.T. Press, 1967.Google Scholar
- Schramm, G. “Regional Benefits in Federal Project Evaluation,” paper presented at the tenth annual meeting of the Western Regional Science Association, Santa Barbara, Calif., February 27, 1971.Google Scholar
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (formerly OBE), and Economic Research Serice.2972 OBERS Projections, Economic Activity in the United States by Economic Area, Water Resources Region and Subarea and State, Historical and Projected, 1929–2020. Report submitted to the Water Resources Council, Washington, D. C., March, 1972.Google Scholar
- Leven, C. “A Framework for the Evaluation of Secondary Impacts of Public Investiments,”Journal of Agricultural Economics, LII, December, 1970.Google Scholar
- Leven, C., ed.Development Benefits of Water Resource Investments. Report submitted to the U.S. Army Engineer Institute for Water Resources. Alexandria, Va., November, 1969.Google Scholar
© The Regional Science Association 1972