Rational choice of parameters of pressurized vessels made from ideally plastic materials
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPressurize Vessel Rational Choice Plastic Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gofman, “Choice of minimum-weight floor for pressure vessels,” Proc. ASME [Russian translation], Ser. E, No. 4, 66–73 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Gurevich and V. S. Kalinin, “Forms of shells of revolution deforming without flexure under uniform pressure,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,256, No. 5, 1085–1088 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Korn and T. Korn, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw-Hill, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Nemirovskii, “Momentless axisymmetric shells,” in: Mechanics of Deformable Bodies and Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975), pp. 327–333.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Nemirovskii and A. S. Semisalov, “Multilayer strictly momentless repeated-application high-pressure vessels,” Mashinovedenie, No. 3, 82–87 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Nemirovskii and A. S. Semisalov, “Ideally plastic momentless high-pressure vessels,” Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 10, 46–53 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Stolyarchuk, “Minimum weight of variable-thickness shells of revolution under a uniform internal pressure,” in: Applied Strength and Plasticity Problems. Statics and Dynamics of Deformable Systems [in Russian], Gor'kii (1980), pp. 108–113.Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Semisakov, “Accurate solution of the problem of inelastic deformation of shells of revolution by a uniform pressure,” Din. Sploshn. Sred., No. 71, 97–104 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Timonin, “Form of momentless equal-strength shell of minimum mass,” Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 183–185 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990