Educating students about the black experience: A humanistic model
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsHumanistic Model Black Experience
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bank, J. A.Teaching strategies for ethnic studies. Boston: Allyn and Bacon, 1974.Google Scholar
- Black Studies: The Reality.Human Behavior, February 1978, 15–16.Google Scholar
- Ford, N. A.Black studies: threat or challenge. Port Washington, NY: Kennikat Press, 1973.Google Scholar
- Love, T. R. From black studies to ethnic studies programs in american colleges and universities.Journal of Afro-American Issues, 1977,5 51–59.Google Scholar
- Record, W. Some implications of the black studies movement for higher education in the 1970's.Journal of Higher Education, 1973,44 191–216.Google Scholar
- Report Card on Black Studies,Newsweek, March 18, 1974, 47–48.Google Scholar
© Agathon Press, Inc 1979