The future of archaeology in Kenya
Forum for African Archaeology and Culture
- 22 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Karega-Munene (1992). Dissemination of archaeological information: The East African experience. In Reilly, P., and Rahtz, S. (eds.),Archaeology and the Information Age: A Global Perspective, Routledge, London and New York, pp. 41–46.Google Scholar
- Mazrui, A. A. (1986).The Africans: A Triple Heritage, BBC, London.Google Scholar
- Pearce, S. M. (1990).Archaeological Curatorship, Leicester University Press, London and New York.Google Scholar
- Pfeffer, J. (1990). Incentives in organizations: the importance of social relations. In Williamson, O. E. (ed.),Organization Theory: From Chester Barnard to the Present and Beyond, Oxford University Press, New York, pp. 72–97.Google Scholar
- Republic of Kenya (1984a).The National Museums Act, Chapter 216 of the Laws of Kenya, rev. ed., Government Printer, Nairobi.Google Scholar
- Republic of Kenya (1984b).The Antiquities and Monuments Act, Chapter 215 of the Laws of Kenya, rev. ed., Government Printer, Nairobi.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996