On global regularity and solvability of linear pseudo-differential equations
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Beals and C. Fefferman, Spatially inhomogeneous pseudo-differential operators,Comm. Pure Appl. Math.,27 (1974), 1–24.Google Scholar
- R. A. Goldstein, Equality of minimal and maximal extensions of partial differential operators inL p (Rn),Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,17, (1966), 1031–1033.Google Scholar
- L. Hörmander,Linear partial differential operators, Springer-Verlag (Berlin-Göttingen-Heidelberg, 1963).Google Scholar
- T. Kato,Perturbation theory for linear operators, Springer-Verlag (Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1966).Google Scholar
- J. Tervo, On coercivity and spectrum of linear pseudo-differential operators,Ber. Univ. Jyväskylä Math. Inst.,30 (1985).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1990