Periodic solutions of second order nonlinear differential equations
KeywordsDifferential Equation Periodic Solution Nonlinear Differential Equation Order Nonlinear Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. R. Bernfeld and V. Lakshmikantham,An Introduction to Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems, Academic Press (New York, 1974).Google Scholar
- L. Cesari, Functional analysis, nonlinear differential equations and the alternative method, Proc. Conf. onNonlinear Functional Analysis and Differential Equations, (Eds. Cesari, Kannan and Schuur), Marcel Dekker, Inc., (New York, 1976), 1–197.Google Scholar
- L. Cesari and R. Kannan, An abstract theorem at resonance,Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,63 (1977), 221–225.Google Scholar
- R. Kannan and V. Lakshmikantham, Existence of periodic solutions of nonlinear boundary value problems and the method of upper and lower solutions,Technical Report #173, University of Texas at Arlington, November 1981.Google Scholar
- T. Maekawa, On a harmonic solution of\(\ddot x + x + \mu x^2 = \varepsilon \cos \omega t\),Math. Japonicae,13 (1968), 143–148.Google Scholar
- R. Reissig, G. Sansone and R. Conti,Nonlinear Differential Equations of Higher Order, Noordhoff International Publishing (Leyden, 1974).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1986