Biogas production from agricultural wastes
The Formation of Methane from Biomass-Ecology, Biochemistry and Applications
- 131 Downloads
KeywordsBiogas Biogas Production Agricultural Waste
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P.N. Hobson, S. Bousfield and R. Summers, The anaerobic digestion of organic matter. Crit. Rev. environ. Control.4, 131 (1974).Google Scholar
- M.P. Bryant, Microbial methane production — theoretical aspects, J. Anim. Sci.48, 193 (1979).Google Scholar
- P.N. Hobson, Biogas production — agricultural wastes, in: Energy from the biomass, p. 37. Watt Committee on Energy Report 5, London 1979.Google Scholar
- P.N. Hobson, S. Bousfield and R. Summers. Methane production from agricultural and domestic wastes. Applied Science Publishers, Barking, England, 1980.Google Scholar
- Proceedings 1st Int. Symposium on Anaerobic Digestion, Cardiff 1979. Applied Science Publishers, Barking, England, 1980.Google Scholar
- P.N. Hobson and A. Robertson, Waste treatment in agriculture. Applied Science Publishers, Barking, England, 1977 (Amounts of wastes produced, anaerobic, aerobic, physical and chemical methods for pollution control).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1982