Gap junctions in myo-endothelial bridges of rabbit carotid arteries
- 20 Downloads
Myo-endothelial contacts have been studied in rabbit carotid arteries. Structures, featuring as gap junctions, have been depicted by means of lanthanum hydroxide.
KeywordsHydroxide Carotid Artery Lanthanum Rabbit Carotid Artery Lanthanum Hydroxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.R. Thoma, Virchows Arch. path. Anat.230, 1 (1921).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Altschul, Endothelium, its development, morphology, function and pathology. MacMillan Co., New York 1954.Google Scholar
- 5.T. Matsusaka, J. electron Microsc.24, 13 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.D.H. Moore and H. Ruska, J. biochem. biophys. Cytol.3, 457 (1957).Google Scholar
- 11.L.G. Spagnoli, S. Villaschi and C. Cavallero, 5th Hungarian Arteriosclerosis Conference, Kecskemet, Hungary, October 1978; abstract.Google Scholar
- 15.J.D. Sheridan, J. Cell Biol.87, 61A (1980).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1982