Inductive inference of ultimately periodic sequences
Part II Computer Science
- 31 Downloads
An algorithm is presented for inductive inference of ultimately periodic sequences. It can be implemented in linear time and space.
CR categoriesInductive inference Periodic sequences
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Angluin,Inference of reversible languages, Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, Vol. 29, 1982, pp. 741–765.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Angluin and C. H. Smith,Inductive inference: theory and methods, Computing Surveys, Vol. 15, No. 3, 1983.Google Scholar
- 3.P. C. Bernick and S. Pilato,Learning syntax by automata induction, Machine learning, Vol. 2, 1987, pp. 9–38.Google Scholar
- 4.Horowitz and Sahni,Fundamentals of Data Structures in Pascal, Computer Science Press, 1984.Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Gold,Complexity of automaton identification from given data, Information and Control, Vol. 37, pp. 302–320, 1978.Google Scholar
© BIT Foundations 1988