Production functions, export base multipliers and urbanization ratios in city systems
- 5 Downloads
KeywordsProduction Function Base Multiplier City System Export Base Urbanization Ratio
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beckmann, M. J. and McPherson, J. C. “City Size Distribution in a Central Place Hierarchy: An Alternative Approach.”Journal of Regional Science, Vol. 10 (1970), pp. 25–33.Google Scholar
- Beguin, H. “Urban Hierarchy and the Rank-Size Distribution.”Geographical Analysis, Vol. 11 (1979), pp. 149–164.Google Scholar
- Christaller, W.Central Places in Southern Germany. (C. Baskin, trans.) Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1966.Google Scholar
- Parr, J. B. “Models of the Central Place System: A More General Approach.”Urban Studies, Vol. 15 (1978), pp. 35–49.Google Scholar
- — “Frequency Distributions of Central Places in Southern Germany: A Further Analysis.”Economic Geography, Vol. 56 (1980), pp. 141–154.Google Scholar
- Parr, J. B., Denike, K. G. and Mulligan, G. F. “City-Size Models and the Economic Base: A Recent Controversy.”Journal of Regional Science, Vol. 15 (1975), pp. 1–8.Google Scholar
- Suarez-Villa, L. “Rank Size Distribution, City Size Hierarchies and the Beckmann Model: Some Empirical Results.”Journal of Regional Science, Vol. 20 (1980), pp. 91–97.Google Scholar
© The Regional Science Association 1981