A comparison between the free grafting of sliced and intact muscles in the rat
- 9 Downloads
Transverse slicing is a new technique whereby a mammalian muscle can be freely grafted with success. This method eliminates contamination of the early graft by surviving muscle fibres and allows one to measure the development of contractile properties on a uniform population of regenerating muscle fibres.
KeywordsMuscle Fibre Contractile Property Early Graft Uniform Population Mammalian Muscle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. Carlson andE. Gutmann, Pflügers Arch., in press.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Studitsky,Experimental Surgery of Muscles (Russian) (Izdatel. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moskwa 1959).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Gutmann andB. Carlson, Pflügers Arch., in press.Google Scholar
- 6.B. Carlson andE. Gutmann, unpublished data.Google Scholar
- 8.B. Carlson andE. Gutmann, Anat. Rec., in press.Google Scholar