cAMP in spermatozoa taken from different segments of the rat epididymis
- 14 Downloads
Experimental evidence conclusively indicates that the epididymis is under endocrine control and plays an active role in the process of spermatic maturation.
KeywordsExperimental Evidence Active Role Endocrine Control Spermatic Maturation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.A. G. Del Río, M. Gerrity, R.N. Peterson and M. Freund, 57th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society, 1975 (abstract).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Del Río, M. Gerrity, M. Couture, R. N. Peterson and M. Freund, 15th Annual Meeting American Society of Cell Biology, 1975 (abstract).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Kopecny, J. Reprod. Fert.47, 403 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Del Río, in press (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.D. D. Hoskins, D. T. Stephens and M. L. Hall, J. Reprod. Fert.37, 131 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Gilman, Proc. natn. Acad. Sci. USA67, 305 (1970).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1978