Three-dimensional electronic display
- 14 Downloads
Three-dimensional pictures are of potential importance to many users of graphical displays. One of the most versatile 3D-effects is achieved by giving the viewer access to a rotating device by means of which he can roll the figure arbitrarily in space. This paper discusses both software and hardware realizations of three-dimensional rotating.
KeywordsComputational Mathematic Potential Importance Graphical Display Hardware Realization Electronic Display
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sutherland, I. E.,SKETCHPAD: A man-machine graphical communication system, AFIPS Conference Proceedings, Spring Joint Computer Conference 23, 329–346, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.Johnson, T. E.,SKETCHPAD III—3 D graphical communication with a digital computer, AFIPS Conference Proceedings, Spring Joint Computer Conference 23, 347–353, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.Levinthal, C.,Molecular model-building by computer, Scientific American 214, 42–52, June 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.Devere, G. S., Hargreaves, B. and Walker, D. M.,The DAC-1 System, Datamation 12, No. 6, 37–47, June 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.Ward, J. E.,System engineering problems in computerdriven CRT displays for manmachine communication, IEEE Trans on System Science and Cybernetics, Vol. SSC-3, 47–54, June 1967.Google Scholar