Biphasic regulation of transport through plant cell membranes by kinetin and its possible relation to directed transport between source and sink
- 8 Downloads
The significance of a biphasic dose-response curve of kinetin for the source-sink relation is shown. Such a regulator can create simultaneously both source and sink.
KeywordsCell Membrane Plant Cell Kinetin Directed Transport Plant Cell Membrane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.U. Lüttge,Stofftransport der Pflanzen (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1973).Google Scholar
- 3.W. H. Arisz, Acta bot. neerl.18, 14 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Mothes, Wissensch. Z. Univ. Rostock16, 619 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Šonka, Biochem. Physiol. Pfl.167, 609 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Šonka, Dissertation, Hamburg (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Fischer, Plant Physiol.47, 555 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.R. A. Fischer, Austr. J. biol. Sci.25, 1107 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.D. MacLean, personal communication about fungal parasites.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser-Verlag 1976